In-School Cooking Classes
- Classes are at least 1 hour (see descriptions below), and can be longer depending on your schedule.
- Class size should be kept to under 30 children for the most effective lesson – if you have a larger group, please call to discuss options.
- Each school may have two free classes per year, but we are happy to teach additional classes for $75 each.
- You are responsible for the cost and purchasing of ingredients for the lesson – we will provide you with a shopping list.
- Inform us of any food allergies or special diets.
- We will bring all cooking equipment needed for the class.
To register for a class, click here to sign up.
All classes are from our new curriculum – click here to download the PDF files or to purchase a book.
Or click here to see a quick overview of classes. If you would like to try any of the lessons on your own, please let us know and you can borrow the grain mill, tomato processor and/or rolling pins.
If you have any questions, please contact Jane Cavagnero by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.